Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Tourist Information from Saint Pierre et Miquelon

While browsing the Saint Pierre and Miquelon tourist website I noticed they still mail physical copies of their current visitor guide on request so I filled out the form to see what would get mailed to me. A few days later I was surprised to find this in my mailbox. The blue stamp is a 2017 20g local definitive and the other nine 2022 stamps are spotted sandpipers. It cost €13.52 to send this to me. 

I've always been curious about SPM. Few people here in Canada actually know about it yet it's right there on our doorstep. A French territory 25 km off the coast of Newfoundland. Later this year I will be in Newfoundland and it looks like there will be just enough time to make the trip down to SPM for a couple of nights. Fingers crossed.



No comments: