Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AAT: Preserve the Polar Regions and Glaciers

I've been trying to track down all of the countries producing stamps this year as part of the "Preserve the Polar Regions and Glaciers" theme. So far, I've been able to come up with the following: Canada, Greenland, Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Faroe Islands, Switzerland, Austria, France, French Andorra, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, Peru. I've heard there are 30 to 40 countries and I've only got 22 here. I guess I'm missing a few
Australia has issued there contribution to the series as an Australian Antarctic Territory issue, the third AAT release in something line the last 6 months.
AAT: Preserve the Polar Regions and Glaciers

No comments: