- The swearing in of King Haakon VII on 27 November 1905 after the separation of Norway and Sweden
- The return from exile of Crown Prince Olav in 1945, after the liberation of Norway.
- The official launch of Norwegian Television in 1960
- Opening of the Ekofisk Oil Field in the North Sea in 1971
- Norway's 2-1 win over Brazil in the 1998 World Cup group stage which secured them a spot in the knockout stage. Their best World Cup finish so far.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Norway 100 Years of History FDC
A set of five Norwegian stamps from 2005 highlight key events during 100 years of Norwegian History. From left to right, top to bottom: