Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tracking Down "Poles and Glaciers"

I've decided to hunt down more "Preserve the Polar Regions and Glacier Issues". My list of participants is now at 39: Aland, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe Islands, France, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, Ukraine, and Uruguay.

Czech Republic Preserve the Polar Regions and Glaciers

I picked up this beautiful sheet from the Czech Republic on EBay. Couldn't find any information about it on the Czech Post website until I went into the Czech version of the site (instead of English). I have to say I'm really impressed with Google's language tools. The list of languages it can translate keeps growing and growing and it doesn't appear to suck as much as it used to

No comments: